NeuroSpine accepts a variety of insurance plans. Please check the lists below to see if your plan is in network, out of network, or not accepted by us. Physician referrals are required on some plans.
Please call our Billing Office at 541-284-1610 for more information.
IN NETWORK Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of Oregon
- Cigna (Great West Healthcare)
- Coventry/ First Health — EBMS; some Kaiser Plans
- First Choice Health
- Majoris Health System
- Medicaid/OHP Plans **case by case ONLY**
- Medicare Part B
- MODA- all plans including Synergy and Affinity plans
- Providence Health Plans- PPO, EPO & HMO PLANS **HMO REQUIRES INS REFERRAL**
- Providence Preferred—Including UMR and GEHA
- Railroad Medicare
- Samaritan Health Plans
- Trillium Medicare
- United HealthCare
OUT OF NETWORK Insurance Plans
Still have your physician send a referral. Our doctors will review your case and make a determination about our ability to treat your condition. Once a determination is made we will contact you. We are out of network with the plans listed below. Your share of the cost will be higher. Please contact your insurance to understand your out-of-network benefits.
- HealthNet (all plans)
- Kaiser Permanente
- PacificSource (all plans)
ACCEPTED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS
Our doctor will review your case and make a determination about our ability to treat your condition. Once a determination is made we will contact you.
- Bridge Assistance/Volunteers in Medicine — PeaceHealth Program only
- Champ Va
- OHP/Medicaid/DMAP Plans
- OUT OF STATE Work Comp
- US Dept of Labor/OWCP
- Veterans Administration — unless approved by the VA