NeuroSpine accepts a variety of insurance plans. Please check the lists below to see if your plan is in network, out of network, or not accepted by us. Physician referrals are required on some plans.
Please call our office at 541-686-3791 for more information.
IN NETWORK Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of Oregon
- Champ Va
- Cigna (Great West Healthcare)
- Coventry/ First Health — EBMS; some Kaiser Plans
- First Choice Health
- HealthNet (all plans)
- Majoris Health System
- Medicaid/OHP Plans **case by case ONLY**
- Medicare Part B
- MODA- all plans including Synergy and Affinity plans
- OHP/Medicaid/DMAP Plans
- PacificSource (all plans)
- Providence Health Plans- PPO, EPO & HMO PLANS **HMO REQUIRES INS REFERRAL**
- We are proud to offer our employees and their dependents a comprehensive health insurance plan. To comply with the Transparency in Coverage rules, we’ve made available the formal documents outlining our health plan offered through Providence. Access the machine-readable files created and published by Providence here.
- Providence Preferred—Including UMR and GEHA
- Railroad Medicare
- Samaritan Health Plans
- Trillium Medicare
- United HealthCare
- Veterans Administration — unless approved by the VA
OUT OF NETWORK Insurance Plans
Still have your physician send a referral. Our doctors will review your case and make a determination about our ability to treat your condition. Once a determination is made we will contact you. We are out of network with the plans listed below. Your share of the cost will be higher. Please contact your insurance to understand your out-of-network benefits.
- Kaiser Permanente
ACCEPTED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS
Our doctor will review your case and make a determination about our ability to treat your condition. Once a determination is made we will contact you.
- Bridge Assistance/Volunteers in Medicine — PeaceHealth Program only
- OUT OF STATE Work Comp
- US Dept of Labor/OWCP