Get Freedom From Chronic Pain
NeuroSpine offers treatment for chronic pain with two types of neurostimulator devices from Stimwave. Both the Peripheral Nerve Stimulator (PNS) and Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) relieve pain by sending electricalstimulation to specific nerve locations where the pain is present and then blocks those pain signals from reaching the brain. The PNS System treats chronic intractable pain by targeting individual nerves throughout your body, while the SCS System is used to treat chronic intractable pain typically associated with your back and legs.
Personalized Therapy & Control
Stimwave’s neuromodulation technology reaches targeted, peripheral nerves, enabling a large number of new therapy options for treating chronic pain. The Freedom Stimulator provides customizable therapy and flexible placement options, incorporating the therapy into your every day.
Is Stimwave Right for You?
- FDA cleared systems for chronic intractable pain
- Full body, targeted pain relief
- A non-drug therapy option
- Minimally-invasive technology
- Out-patient procedure
- Reduced risk of complications
- No battery implanted inside of your body
- External power transmitter eliminates sitting while charging
A Story of Pain Relief
“After many years of lower back pain, I couldn’t stand up straight. I’m very happy with what’s going on with me now.”