NeuroSpine Roseburg Clinic
341 Medical Loop, Suite 100 Roseburg, OR.
Appointments: (541) 686-3791
NeuroSpine in Roseburg is now located at 341 Medical Loop, in an office next door to with Dr. Julee Richards and Umpqua Valley Eye Associates. We are sharing a space with Oregon Urology. NeuroSpine’s move was made possible when Roseburg Neurology chose to relocate. Currently, three NeuroSpine physicians are seeing patients at the new facility; Dr. Carmina F. Angeles and Dr. Gregory M. Phillips, along with physician assistant Mark Wells.
The office is airy and offers a comfortable waiting room for those patients who are waiting for their appointments. The intent of the office is to bring orthopedic spine, neurosurgery (Angeles) and pain management, sports medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation (Phillips) expertise to residents of Douglas County and the South Coast. This saves those patients from driving to Eugene to receive those kinds of medical expertise.
We look forward to serving you at our Roseburg clinic, but as in the past, to make an appointment call the Eugene office at: (541) 686-3791
From the South/Myrtle Creek
- North on I-5 to Roseburg exit- NW Garden Valley Blvd. Take that exit
- Prepare to turn left at the intersection.
- Turn left onto NW Garden Valley Blvd, drive to NW Stewart Parkway
- Turn Right onto NW Stewart Parkway
- Drive to Van Pelt Blvd and turn left onto Van Pelt Blvd
- Take an immediate right onto Medical Loop and the first building on your left is our office.
- Pull into the parking lot, park your car, and come into our office (gray color), which is on the left hand side of the building (Suite 100)
From the North/Sutherlin
- Drive South on I-5 to NW Edenbower Blvd.
- Take that exit and drive south to NW Stewart Parkway.
- Turn right onto NW Stewart Parkway. Drive to Van Pelt Blvd.
- Turn right onto Van Pelt Blvd
- Take an immediate right onto Medical Loop.
- Our office is located in the first building (gray color) on your left
- Pull into the parking lot, park your car and come into our office, which is on the left hand side of the building (Suite 100)