NeuroSpine’s fellowship provides in-depth training in interventional spine, musculoskeletal and sports medicine. Our mix is 70% Spine and 30% musculoskeletal/sports medicine. Our physician team provides coverage for the Olympic Track & Field Trials, Track & Field World Championships, US Outdoor Championships and University of Oregon Athletics. They are also lead investigators in FDA clinical trials and clinical research.
- Ultrasound and fluoroscopic guided peripheral joint injections
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar epidural injections
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar selective nerve injections
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar facet joint injections
- Cervical, Thoracic Lumbar Medial branch blocks
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Intraarticular hip, knee, and shoulder injections
- Facet procedures (including radiofrequency neurotomy)
- Lumbar, thoracic and cervical discography and intradiscal therapeutic procedures
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Regenerative medicine
- Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Ultrasound guided Intrathecal medication delivery
- Botox injections
- Arthrograms and Myelograms
- Advanced electrodiagnostic skills
- Vertebroplasy/ Kyphoplasty
- Interpretation of MRI, CT and plain films
Minimum Experience Required: Education level MD or DO. PM & R Residency graduate preferred.
Based in beautiful Eugene, OR, NeuroSpine is a full service private practice including neurosurgery, pain management, sports medicine, regenerative medicine, imaging, ambulatory surgery center and physical therapy. Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality care and the greatest level of convenience in every step of their recovery.
Fellowship Director: Gregory Moore, MD