Interventional Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Gregory Phillips is a triple certified specialist in Interventional Pain Management, Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He has a special interest in the treatment of pain and has received advanced training in performing nerve blocks, radio frequency nerve lesioning and the implementation of both spinal cord stimulators and pain pumps.
Education & Training
- University of Oregon: Undergraduate
- Ross University, School of Medicine, Dominica, W.I.
- University of Washington Medical Center: Residency
- Integrated Pain Management Group, California: Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management
Co-Medical Director International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) Track Meet, 2014 Hayward Field, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
Surgeries/Procedures Dr. Phillips Performs:
- Nerve blocks
- Radio frequency nerve lesioning
- Implementation of spinal cord stimulators
- Implementation of pain pumps
- St Jude-Sunburst Study
- Boston Scientific-PEUEF Study
Mark Wells, PA-C
Professional Societies and Associations
- American Board of Pain Medicine (ABPM)
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
- American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM)
Dr. Phillips enjoys spending time with his family and being a Duck fan. In his collegiate years, Dr. Phillips played football for the University of Oregon.
“Thank you so much for all of the excellent and personalized care you have provided me over the last 5 years. You treat me like a person – not just a body part or a ‘pain’ – and I appreciate that (and you) so very much. – T.B.