A specialist in minimally invasive spine surgery and a leader in developing outpatient spinal surgery procedures, Dr. Christopher Miller is board certified and specializes in skull base neurosurgery, facial pain and neurotrauma. Dr. Miller has been a Eugene resident since 1993.
Education & Training
- Duke University: Undergraduate magna cum laude.
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine: Medical Degree,
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Residency in Neurosurgery
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Fellowship in skull base surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- Board Certified Neurological Surgery
Surgeries Dr. Miller Performs
- Peripheral nerve surgery including endoscopic carpal tunnel release, ulnar release
- Minimally invasive spine surgery including cervical, thoracic and lumbar decompression and discectomy
- Minimal access spinal fusion of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine including anterior, oblique, direct lateral, posterior lateral and posterior techniques
- Microsurgical craniotomy for benign and malignant brain tumors and vascular lesions such as aneurysms and vascular malformations
- Surgical and non- surgical management of traumatic brain injury including state of the art decompressive craniectomy
- Surgical and non- surgical treatment of traumatic spine injury and fractures
- Microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- Sean Rabacal, PA-C
Dr. Miller enjoys spending time with his family and friends.